More than 25 years of experience
Clear, honest communication
I work with forensic accountants and other specialists
Why Riley Law Firm?
When financial assets count, my experience counts
If the equitable distribution of significant and complex marital assets will be a concern in your Alabama divorce, it is important to know you can trust your attorney to protect your financial interests.
I offer decades of experience in divorce property settlements involving:
- High income, bonuses, commissions and deferred compensation
- Stocks and security investments
- Residential and commercial real estate, primary and secondary residences
- Business holdings, professional practices
- Retirement savings, 401(k), IRAs and pensions
- Military benefits
- Other types of assets and holdings